Without our sponsors, none of this is possible
Financial support helps provide our budding young Contra Costa County scientists and engineers with a first class regional venue to compete. With this platform, many local students have gone on to compete in state and international competitions, including the California Science and Engineering Fair, the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair, and the Thermo Fisher Scientific Junior Innovators Challenge.
Volunteer support provides the opportunity for every young person to showcase their science and engineering prowess with employer and community partners.
Learn more about our volunteer judges >>
Reasons to Sponsor
- Interested in increasing the number of schools and students involved in hands-on science in the East Bay?
- Want to help promote STEM concepts in Contra Costa to help implement hands-on approaches to learning aligned with the future workforce needs of employers?
- Would your organization benefit from reaching more than 700 students and their families?
Specific Ways to Get Involved
- Make a financial contribution — Your organization’s logo will be present on Science Fair materials, press releases, and website.
- Volunteer as a member of the organizing committee.
- Provide mentors to students who have questions about their science fair projects.
- Provide judges for the science & engineering fair.
- Offer students special recognition at the Science Fair Awards Ceremony, including such things as certificates, medals, scholarships, cash or summer jobs–to honor high quality science connected to your interest. Click here for more information.
If you have questions regarding sponsorship donations, please contact the Fair Director by email at email@example.com or phone 925-672-3759.
Finalize Your Sponsorship
If you prefer to send a check for sponsorship, please click here for the sponsorship form. Otherwise, you can process your sponsorship payment below.